We dedicated a week to prayer and fasting from January 22-28. We ended this fast with a prayer retreat from January 26-28. This was a time dedicated to praying for the Zimbabwe Navigators ministry and its various ministries which are: Ministry Team, Staff Team, Students Ministry, Couples Ministry and Transition Ministry. The vision was cast out and we prayed for the direction of the ministry and what we would like to see God doing in the months to come. We experienced the presence of God and our lives were transformed.
- Prevailing in Prayer – Staff and ministry members growing in the area of prayer.
- Relational networks
- Labourers next door to everywhere
- Transformation- in the lives of labourers and those who they minister to.
- Obedience to scriptures
- Believing the promise
- Emerging labourers and leaders
- Fruitful insiders labouring everywhere
- Staff to be fully funded.
This is what we were praying for during the retreat. Habakkuk 2:2 says, “Then the Lord answered me and said:
“Write the vision And make it plain on tablets,That he may run who reads it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come,It will not tarry.” The vision has been made plain and we trust God that it will come to pass.